General Organization for Physical Planning / UNDP
PROJECT TITLE: Capacity building program.
EXECUTIVE AGENCY: General Organization for Physical Planning (GOPP).
Target audience: Physical planners, management staff, support staff and computer section personnel.
Project orientation: Absolute training.
– Roles and functions of empowered manager.
– Training of trainers.
– Preparing a strategic plan.
– Preparing an action plan.
– User PC office 97.
– Urban management.
– Managing, analyzing and interpreting information.
– Communicating effectively oral & written.
– Problem solving & decision making.
– The planner as a negotiator.
– Performance improvement strategy.
– Secretarial skills.
– Introducing the concept of Sustainable Livelihood Approach through series of workshops and seminars among GOPP offices and El Frafra oasis in the new valley.
Number of trainees: 477 trainees of senior and mid-level management, secretarial staff and technicians in addition to 250 of the local community members of El Frafra Oasis.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes