Terms of Reference (TOR)
Project Title: “Marine Aquaculture Development in Egypt – MADE II”
Marine Aquaculture Development in Egypt – MADE II project is an Egyptian project funded by IEDS Program, has an aquaculture technical district in Port Said Gov. (hatchery, multi-trophic farm, research and veterinary center). And our main objective is “Development and consolidate the marine aquaculture in costal areas of Egypt, by improving the performance capacity of the private sector.
Scope of Work
- Technical support in the field of Marine fish Spp. Brood stock rearing, reproduction and larvae rearing spicily in Meagre Argyrosomus regius and Sole fish Spp. Solea Solea by contracting with Technical Expert in those species.
- Improving the management capacity of the hatchery and enhance the capacity of the personal by making technical training and assistance for staff to produce 5 million fingerling of Meagre and 5 million fingerling of sole.
Well trained staff to be able for
- produce 5 million fingerling of Meagre and 5 million fingerling of sole
- Manage and run a well-organized, efficient MADEII hatchery
- Lead the development of new systems and approaches to refine hatchery processes
- Create a manual of hatchery operations as a reference for both public and private sector.
- Implement the quality production and Bio-security systems to certify according to EU qualification requirements.
- Demonstrate and uphold MADEII’s values of Integrity, Initiative, Teamwork, Endeavour and Progressiveness.
- The project will contract with the expert as man/day fee including his accommodation according to the financial offer and the CV of the Expert with all documents prove the experience and the proposal for implementing the expected output (D).
- The project will cover the flight ticket for the expert as one trip.
Duration of the Work
- For 60 days.
- 15 days for announcement and 7 days to review outputs, give comments, approve / accept outputs, etc.
- The contractor’s will stay at Port Said during the contract, where the location of field works is in MADEII hatchery in Ashtoum Algamel – Port Said governorate.
- The contractor will be required to report weekly for the project manager during the duration.
Qualifications of the Successful Contractor
- Have at least Master in the marine fish biology and physiology.
- Experience not less than 10 years in Marine hatcheries Technicality management, preferably Meagre Argyrosomus regius and Sole fish Spp. Solea Solea Solea Desirable
Scope of Bid Price and Schedule of Payments
- The Proposer must make a financial offer for the scope of work duties (c) for 60 days.
- The Proposer must include in the computation of contract price (accommodation).
To apply, please send your CV to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the position in your e-mail subject with deadline 1st December 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com