The scholarship offered by OUDA currently is a partial scholarship, for Post Graduate Diplomas at ESLSCA business school to the following specializations:
- Global Business
- International Marketing
- Finance, Banking & Risk Management
- Human Resources
Note: Post Graduate Diplomas are half way to ESLSCA MBA; upon achieving academic excellence students can transfer the PGD credits and pursue their studies to get an MBA.
How to apply?
Visit OUDA premises located at villa 6 Ibn Maysser, Zamalek, Cairo to fill OUDA application form along with:
- A copy of your original valid ID and/or passport
- 1 personal photo
- Original graduation certificate or original transcript (English or Arabic)
- Updated resume
- An English exam will be scheduled followed by a scheduled interview as well
- If accepted, you will receive an acceptance e-mail within three working days from OUDA
- You will be requested to get back to OUDA to take your application and go to ESLSCA to proceed with registration process
- You can also apply online by pressing on the button (Online Application): fill the form and attach (a copy of your original valid ID and/or passport, original graduation certificate or original transcript (English or Arabic) and your updated resume
Kindly note that scholarship doesn’t cover:
- ESLSCA application fees
- E-library & other fees at ESLSCA
- Text books
For further information, please contact ESLSCA hotline: 19298 Ext: 106, 107, 109 or 165 for any information related to the diploma/MBA or ESLSCA’s direct numbers in OUDA: 010 01350116 or 012 22250437 or 010 30094595 for any inquiries related to the scholarship.
You may also visit this link for more information: http://www.eslsca.org/